Monday, May 27, 2013

5 days later.

 
 
 
It was great to get the chassis back so quickly.  It looks totally different in the semi gloss black colour.  A new chapter will begin with the tough looking chassis.  It turns out that up until now, the easy work was done.  Every single part of the car was to be torn apart, cleaned, inspected, painted and rebuilt.  New wiring, bearings, seals, switches and gears.  We also thought it would be a good time to drop in a new motor.
Did I mention I started this project only 29 days from our first official 2013 track day.

I have to say thanks to apprenticesearch.com and everyone that attended the MACC event.
I found the messages that night to be very motivational.  I spent many long days and nights in the race shop.
I had a chance to reflect on my passions in life. I am very proud to say that I will continue to chase after them every chance I get. 
Only 23 days until open practice.

No comments: